Diabetes Pilot™ is an app that makes managing diabetes easier. Find out why we have a 5-star rating in the iTunes app store!
Diabetes Pilot takes the place of traditional paper logbooks, but also does much more:
- Records glucose measurements, insulin and other medicine, meals, exercise, blood pressure, test results, and other notes.
- Tracks the carbohydrate, calories, fat, protein, fiber, sodium, cholesterol and other nutrients in the foods that you eat. Diabetes Pilot has an integrated food database. The iPad and iPhone apps provide barcode scanning and an online, continuously updated reference with hundreds of thousands of foods!
- Helps you see trends in your blood sugars, medications, diet, and other areas with various reports and graphs.
- Lets you categorize records by time of day or any other system that you'd like, which can help you find important patterns.
- Allows you to transfer your data in various ways for further analysis and communication with your health care team.
- Your data is yours. It's on your device, private, and under your control.
Every feature in Diabetes Pilot is designed to be fast and easy to use. The apps are designed and supported by people with diabetes who actually use the software. Diabetes Pilot is a professional-quality product that incorporates the experience and feedback that we've gained through more than a decade of real-life use by our customers.
Diabetes Pilot organizes you the information you need, whether you're at home or on the go. The different apps work as a team and let you sync your data between devices. This lets your record your information as it happens using the handheld software and analyze it later using your computer. Use any version by itself or use them together:
- Diabetes Pilot for Mac is the diabetes software that Mac owners have been waiting for! Built from the ground up for the Mac, Diabetes Pilot for Mac lets you manage and analyze all of your diabetes-related information on your Mac.
- Diabetes Pilot Desktop for Windows runs on your Windows PC. It includes all of the standard Diabetes Pilot features listed above as well as extensive reporting and printing features to allow you to analyze your data, print it, and save it in various formats for emailing, faxing, and use in other programs.
- Diabetes Pilot for iPhone / iPod Touch is for the iPhone and iPod touch. It includes all of the standard Diabetes Pilot features listed above plus barcode scanning, data synchronization, and other features.
- Diabetes Pilot for iPad includes all of the standard Diabetes Pilot features listed above plus extensive reporting capabilities, barcode scanning, and numerous other features.
Learn more and purchase: Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad